Thanks for posting that John!  I have checked their
site a few times before, and it looks like they've
now added many more items.

By the way, have you put any more of the 4-wheeled
boom boxes out of commission lately?  Always interested
to hear more about documented kills.

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!