Hi when I said my area may drop below freezing I meant inside the shop!  I
am in Lima Ohio (North West Ohio) We have snow now temp 32 climbing to 34
during the day (quite warm compared to the last few days) Just enough to
make everything wet and slushy under the several inches of snow predicted
for today. Then the temps drop to -3 by 8AM tomorrow with temps dropping
to -15F winds 20-30MPH.  I will be getting off work at about 6:15AM.  I
have an 87 Audi Quattro that I don't drive much and I was planning to take
it to work. Well now the battery is bad. ( I think a bad cell). Charged it
the other day to top it off and it was weak 3 days later. So battery,
starting fluid. Oh the fun.  We aren't like you Minnesotans we don't have
block heaters and places to plug them in at if we did.  All my mothers
relatives are from MN. Lindstrom area.  My sister lives in St Paul.  Where
do you guys live?

  I will get some pictures of the nixie gear soon, I have a couple of
dekatron counters as well. O-scopes. Antique radios, antique scientific
gear. I can take some general pictures as long as there are no neat
freaks here to chastise me for the mess/messes!
                                                            Tim L.