David,

Contact my partner in Fluxeon, Garett Churchill, g...@fluxeon.com.  Among
other things he handles shipping.  We've sold quite a few of our $700+
induction heaters into Russia so he knows how to do it.  I only do
engineering so I don't know the details but I think he uses DHL.  Just
write and ask him.  He'll be glad to help.

John

--
John DeArmond
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN