Thanks Jon!

I'm actually quite proud of myself (which I guess could be read between the
lines above, without much effort from the reader!). I couldn't have made it at
all without help from you and other friends and people who published tidbits
here and there, like "Myxomop" over at Radiokot.ru who showed his sawn off PCB!
His reverse engineered circuit diagram contained at least one error which took
me some time to realise, I didn't spot it until I made a try at reverse
engineering the PCB myself, fortunately he had shown the reverse side of the
PCB too!

Cheers,

Martin