It is great video, I saw it tens of times. My friend told me, that he
was in contact with this guy (his name is Claude Paillard), but he
died in 2007 or so.. :-(

I am making a video how I made tubes now, I hope it will be finished
in month or two, I will share it here once it is finished..

Dalibor

> Apologies for bringing up old hat. It was the first I had come across it,
> and i thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.
>

> On Monday, March 10, 2014 4:40:24 PM UTC-7, Nick wrote:
>>
>> This is a well known video that we've discussed here several times before.
>> The techniques used are pretty standard but executed just beautifully and
>> the video is very well made...
>>
>> Nick

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/97122a0f-299c-4142-95ec-2eb09d17f58c%40googlegroups.com.

Dalibor Farny