There's a neat automaton at the Franklin Institute
in Philadelphia.

The url for it can be easily found on google
by typing in Automaton Philadelphia.

I heard about this through one of my other interests,
which is Edison cylinder phonographs.  A fellow collector
is the guy who repaired this automaton and got it working
properly again.

Have a look, it's quite interesting.

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!