Hi I have recently found a web site that sells all kinds of clothing and
mugs etc with lots of interesting artwork. Users can upload their own
images and vintage (non copyright) adverts etc. So you can get a shirt
made with your image on it but also offer them for sale to others. They
print on demand and ship fast.
 I am not related in any way to the website but I have perchased several
shirts and a mug. Note they offer all kinds of online discounts so the
prices are much lower than what is listed.
  Well I found a whole line of Dekatron clothing. Below are a couple of
links.

Dekatron "YOU CAN COUNT ON ME" shirt.
http://www.cafepress.com/mf/85489468/dekatron_tshirt?productId=1210771642

Dekatron Neon Blanket wrap.
http://www.cafepress.com/+dekatron_neon_blanket_wrap,1280589343

Dekatron Neon Tea Tumbler.
http://www.cafepress.com/+dekatron_neon_tea_tumbler,1280589347

I will probably be puttins some artwork up on Cafepress one of these days.

Who is going to do a CD47 shirt!
                                                 Enjoy
                                                Tim Laing