I have several where the internal shield with the numbers have come loose
and also some where the metal piece lying under the shield have come loose
so it is rattling. This prevents the tube from working properly unless you
shake it so that things falls back in their original position so I wouldn't
recommend it to be used in any environment where it is shaken.

/Martin