Heater voltage, I think you mean. How many are you running? Connect one
heater pin (1 or 11) of each tube to 5V through a 47 ohm resistor, then the
other pin of all of them together to ground through one resistor, of 20
ohms divided by the number of tubes. So for 4 tubes, use a resistor of 20/4
or 5 ohms - 4.7 ohms is ok. This raises the cathode enough above ground
that the tubes blank properly, and having them all on the same resistor
makes them all at the same potential. Check by powering up the heaters in a
dark room. If you can see the heaters glowing even very dull red in total
darkness, they're too hot, increase the common resistor until you can't see
them.

I don't know why you would connect pin 2 to 25V. Maybe you mean pin 12, the
grid. Connect it to 25V for permanently on, or switch it for multiplexing.