Looks great :)

Dan

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: David Forbes
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 6:32 AM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Arduino scope clock taking shape

Folks,

I have been making steady progress on my new Arduino-based,
oscilloscope-shaped scope clock. The code has been converted from
Motorola HC908 assembly to Arduino C, and the first PC boards have
arrived. I built one up. It's not tested yet, and there are missing
amplifiers due to a Digikey ordering snafu.

You may view it here:

http://www.cathodecorner.com/scda/

I will get it running as soon as I have more free time.
--
David Forbes, Tucson AZ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.