Thank you Dave and John.
I triple checked my measurements, and ABCD of that transformer are in
series. AD is the arithmetical sum of the three values I wrote earlier
today. As well as AC is a sum and BD too.

Weird, but since I have no diagram whatsoever of the General Microwave 475B
power meter I cannot reconstruct anything. The two PCBs of the meter have
logic chips, a BCD to 7 segment decoder, few IL74 optocouplers, LM339's,
NE555.

I will look for a variometer at the next ham swap meet in mid April. That's
where 1 year ago I started my journey into the Nixie & C. world with 4x
B5092 and 1x B5094. Before that I struggling going from 5Vdc to 3.3Vdc of
other projects, and now I'm into HVAC (yes, I should know the safety rules
<g>).

In the meantime I will check my junkbox for a suitable transformer to build
a step-down chain.

Paolo