> Bob,

I bought one of your kits recently and live in the ROI, the postage costs
you charged were very reasonable compared to others.

I got shafted by Ebay on selling a guitar when I specified that insured
shipping was extra and would be the buyers responsibility to choose which
method, cut a long story short, I ended up losing $70 on the deal.

Charlatans!