I have been selling a nixie clock kit on eBay, for some time. The board
that mounts the actual nixie tubes must be hand built separately, and its
not part of the kit. No such board has been made, due to  the large variety
of nixie tubes available. So as not to stock bunch of boards, I'm starting
to layout board artwork, that I'm letting other people turn into actual
boards. You can make your own, or send them to your favorite board house.
So far I've just got the one for 6 IN-14 nixie tubes. Since the arrangement
of the IN-8-2 is similar, it can be made to fit, too. Look for ZIP files,
in my public Google folder:

Threeneurons Public Folder
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7bJyg1SZgcDfnotcC1odDhIV28wRDA1NEJael9yOUNnU2lDcDAyWnVZNjFzOW9RTGV6WTA>