On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 2:20:24 PM UTC-7, Paolo Cravero wrote:

> I do hope to design and release my own board for B5092/Z560M and alike, as
> well as 6x IV-3, IV-6 and IV-22 VFD's.
>
> Thanks,
> Paolo
>

>> Threeneurons Public Folder
>> <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7bJyg1SZgcDfnotcC1odDhIV28wRDA1NEJael9yOUNnU2lDcDAyWnVZNjFzOW9RTGV6WTA>
>>
>> --

Your welcome, Paolo.

I'll have to look into end view tubes, like the B5092. As for the VFD
types, that's a whole different technology and must handled differently.

I've uploaded two more ZIP files.  One similar to the initial IN-14 board,
but for the ZM1000. The other is a homemade socket for A101 dekatrons
intended to be stuffed with 0.093" female Molex pins.