Hi
having used OSH Park before I sent the zip file off and came back with a
few errors which to me, being a non developer, left me without a clue : )
So I submitted a ticket asking for assistance.  Within 24 hours a 'tweaked'
zip file came back which I submitted and for 3 boards cost me $34.60.
At the current £ - $ rate which is poor at the moment £29.29 inc postage.
I may have to pay customs etc.
I could have hunted around for a UK firm but OSH Park are in my mind good
and quick. To me this will be a great help when making the clock.
Thank you Michael

I have shared the OSH Park board under user name electrofish
IN14X6_OSH.zip
Take a look.  It should show the board layers and what to expect of the
finished product

Hope that helps
Regards
John