I have listed a set of six new 14 Pin  Nixie sockets on EBay. Auction
282223317911.  I also added a few goodies to the auction. This is a USA auction
due to eBays shipping policies.  I can do overseas sales directly with out
involving eBay.

Due to sales of tubes I now have more sockets than tubes in both the NL8xx
style and NL5xxx style sockets. I will be doing some inventory work to decide
what to sell soon. Tim Laing

Sent from my iPhone