Hi Paolo,

just a word of encouragement from someone else who was where you are right
now. KiCAD takes a bit of getting used to, but it is definitely worth
sticking with. Make sure you are running a new build (the last stable one
is three years old). Once you are in to it, you won't want to go back. The
"push and shove" routing is really nice.