A couple of data points, but by no means statistically significant. I've
had an IN-13 running in my nixie thermometer (pre-kit) for close to 2
years, now, 24/7, and it runs and looks like new. One of my TRW buddies has
a simple "winker", that uses the IN-13. It still glows and winks, but its
no longer anchored. The glow, grow and shrinks, in the middle, and drifts a
bit. That tube has been running constantly, for at least 5 years.

These tube tubes may have come from "good" batches, that exceed the
average. They could just be average. Without taking a survey of a lot of
tubes, who knows.

If you had been over driving them, the graphs would have been "pegged",
visually, most of that time. If they were bouncing to the music, then you
were not over driving them. Maybe you just got some from the wrong end of
the statistical life curve.