I just ran across some DLO-3130 displays. Do you have any information on them?

Thanks!

Jonathan

On 3/11/2017 8:45 PM, ZY wrote:
Not sure if anyone would be interested as they're not neon, but here's a portion of my LED display collection if anyone is into that too:

https://imgur.com/a/AVp0y
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/c34756ae-dbea-4b47-a61f-b0756ca78041%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/c34756ae-dbea-4b47-a61f-b0756ca78041%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.