Very cool and nice score! I'm totally envious!
I bought the remains of a nixie calculator from ebay a week ago. It has an eight-digit pandicon-tube on it and is fully working. The Case is missing.

It's still beautiful to me and i though i'd share this with you :)

Very interesting is the concept of the buttons! The used small plastic shells with a round magnet inside, to set of reed-switches when pressing the button - instead of using mechanical switches! By google-ing around i think it could be the the remains of the "Logic-Data TW" Link! <http://www.classiccmp.org/calcmuseum/LogicDataTW.jpg>, because it matches the key layout (besides "P" and "CF" missing)