Great!  Just looked them up and yes, they have the .808 inch tall
characters.  If you don't mind me asking, what's the going price of
these
6091/8423 tubes?

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!