I used 6091s on my wall clock, a couple of years back:

<https://threeneurons.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/wall_clock04s.jpg?w=500&h=500>

https://threeneurons.wordpress.com/nixie-power-supply/my-nixie-clocks/

Nice tubes. They're holding up well, though its only been a couple of
years. They were used, quite a bit, before i got my hands on them, due to
some silvering on the side. Still work very well.