Folks,

I have been negotiating with Billington Valves in regards to their Nixie
and Dekatron stocks and I would like to announce that I will soon have
quite a few available for sale.
These will include GC10B,  GC10C,  GC10-4B, GR10A, GS10D,  GC10D-tbc,
GD150a, GS12D Dekatrons in NOS and slightly used condition with ETL and
Baird Atomic amongst them.

In regards to the Nixie tubes I am waiting on conformation of available
stock.

The reason I am entering into this with B.V. is that they normally do not
deal in small quantities such as we require for clocks and displays and
Martin of Billington reckons it would be a good idea that I could make
available their stocks to those who would require small quantities.

I noted the prices being charged for GC12s in Ebay and I can assure you
that prices will not be anywhere near that. I am not entering into this as
a commercial venture but in the vein of making them available for members
of the forum and clock builders. They will not be appearing on Ebay for
auction but for direct sale from myself as long as the stocks last.

A quick conversion of prices would make the GC10s around $18 and the GC12s
around $22 excl postage.

I am hoping to convert one of Mike's Dekatron Spinner units into a tester
for them and hopefully be able to check each tube for operation.

If this post contravenes the forum rules then could an Admin please delete
it, if not, I hope to let you know shortly what quantities of each are
available.