I tried running this version, but the simulation window doesn't open and I
can't place probes on the circuit. I looked in the .asc file and fixed up
the path to the wurth model, but it made no difference. I have no idea how
to get that window back.

Also, the values of caps that were uF became odd characters. What version
of LTSpice are you using on what OS?