Unsure about that.  The HI-204III puck it allegedly waterproof, so I
imagine they glued it shut all the way around.  Also, there's no FCC ID on
my puck, so I can't look up the internal photos on the FCC's web site.
Anyone know the FCC ID for the HI-204III puck?  Also, my battery isn't
failing, per se, it's just not holding a charge for months.  I don't know
what it's rated at performance-wise, but I know my puck still holds a
charge (and thus retains configuration data) for at least a few weeks.  Now
that I've made the programming cable and have figured out how Jeff
programmed to puck, I'm way less panicky about this part failing.  If the
clock internals die, however, I'll have quite the emotional episode!