I had none in storage, and the ones I purchased in the past year had no
signs of stress. Is it possible yours were damaged in storage ? I've never
seen glass weaken on it's own. Also, the pins are fairly rigid (unlike
IN-18's which are quite soft) so if there are any bent ones, it suggests
the tube was stressed while stored.

I suggest you carefully inspect the base for glass-cracks, then bench-test
them. If you are into data-collection, I suggest gathering I-V data for
each segment on each tube, then plotting and comparing. It takes a bit of
time, but I'm glad I did it for mine.