Richard, that's odd. The clock pictures look like an old version of the
Spectrum LTC and not the newer version (the older one is multiplexed, the
latest version is direct drive..)....saying that though, I have one LTC
that has been on for over 3 years and only one tube has died (rather odd
failure as well...different story)....are you sure the tubes you purchased
were NOS and not used (but de-poisoned by an unscrupulous seller...)?