I can help with this.  Message me off list.

Best,
Dylan

On Oct 28, 2017 9:24 AM, "kosbo.com" <k...@kosbo.com> wrote:

Hi All,

On ebay I was looking for this display quite a while.  I have  a few PCBs
designed for Babcock display SP-431-001 and really want to find display and
add the clock to my personal clocks collection.

I have been watching  this lot for a few months https://www.ebay.co.uk/
itm/182853730802?ul_noapp=true

and a few times contacted seller to ship it to the UK, but he never replied
to me, so I thought I would ask our NeoNixie community for help.

I am wondering,  if someone from the US could help me to  buy it  and
resend it to me to the UK address. Of cause I'll cover all expenses.

Thanks in advance, Konstantin

msgid/neonixie-l/863c1cc0-2a4d-476e-8049-93879572936a%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/863c1cc0-2a4d-476e-8049-93879572936a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.