A couple of months ago, Westdave & I ran across this youtube video:
https://youtu.be/xmWg7CtN0Ac

Dave had a small stash of Nimo tubes, and had given me one, a couple of
years earlier. That video, started us thinking about doing something with
those tubes. In the meantime, A.J. Franzman showed up at a TRW swap meet,
after a long absents, and ended up being the source of those tubes, that
Dave owns. Found them at C & H Surplus, many years ago (when they still
where in Pasadena), and bought out their whole inventory. It wasn't that
many tubes. Probably ended up here in the Los Angeles area, since IEE (the
maker of the Nimo tube) is based here, and still in business.

I just finished one tube clock. At least the circuit and code. Here's some
info on it:

https://threeneurons.wordpress.com/miscellaneous-projects/

https://threeneurons.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/nimo_clock.jpg

https://threeneurons.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/nimo_hv.jpg