Hello group, i newly found my love Nixies/ Numitrons and Dektatrons , i
come from germany and i tried to build my first clock ( a kit).
Can you give me a hint about IN-18 tubes which manufactury date to buy , i
have the choice between 1979 and 1988 the seller told me that the 1979 look
better , any idea why?
The durability of the tubes depents on the production date?
My english could be better ..... - less practise!

Thank you greets from germany
Markus