I have bad floaters in my right eye   related ??

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Paul Andrews <p...@nixies.us>
Date: March 16, 2018 at 4:35 PM

How's the eye?

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 4:18:58 PM UTC-4, philthepill wrote:

When I was a teen-ager in the 1960's I bought a radiation experimenters kit which had a small device which looked like a watch-makers eyepiece except it had a screen in the front which fluoresced under radiation. It was called a spinarthroscope. The kit included a small piece of uranium ore. In a dark room, you put the device on your eye and held the uranium up to the screen and could see green flashes caused by the radiation interacting with the screen at the front.