I am not sure if this is offtopic or not, if so, mods please remove. I have
recently come into possession of a small quantity of Monsanto MV1 LEDs...
the MV1 is the first commercially produced LED, released in 1968. I am
selling these for $12 dollars each; I figured I would try selling them here
before going to Ebay. The only one of these to come up on Ebay in the past
6 months or so sold for $30 dollars, so this is quite a good deal. Contact
me offlist at anubis#industrialalchemy.org (change pound to at symbol) if
you are interested. I am located in the US, Paypal payment and
international shipping are available.

Here is a link with more information about the Monsanto MV1 LED.

http://www.industrialalchemy.org/articleview.php?item=975