Thank you !

I got this idea to stack two pcb because I wanted the neo pixels not
to be "jailed" into the nixies pins.
So due to this I needed two pcbs...
Finally it offers a lot a compacity in the design as the ESP32 and the
power supply have their own 2 sides pcbs .

2018-06-18 7:12 UTC+02:00, gregebert <[email protected]>:
> The home-made PCBs look very good; I tried making my own more than 30 years
>
> ago and they were difficult to solder because the holes were not
> plated-thru and the tinning solution left the pads over-oxidized.
>
> Nice to see a simplified design that can be built with a single-sided PCB.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "neonixie-l" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/neonixie-l/fMrqiBukFl8/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> [email protected].
> To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/48eaf9d5-5b03-44f2-a001-935a28eb8552%40googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAHOcibk0%2B_zyPx2LF9g-G9onsmxi8Gw7o6D61NmZf3tc3T%3D0PQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to