On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 1:32:06 AM UTC-7, Roland wrote:

> Would you think the GS10C can run on a high current like 1.2mA too?

For short durations, an hour or less, every once in a while, I think 1.2mA
will do little harm. I've run orange neon dekatrons, designed for 350uA, at
1mA, in the past, and they run fine. Though, I haven't run speed tests, to
see if that's affected. Obviously, if you do this 24/7, the cathodes will
prematurely erode. The excess sputtering may even cause shorts. Maybe an
extended test, for me (or anyone interested), to run on an OG-4 !?