Thank you Greg for the HV PWB offer, however I am happy stay with using my
Electrophoresis Power Supply.  Feel free to pass your offer on to someone
else.

And thank you for your added note of caution, as the supply is lethal if
not handled with care.  What I do like about these units is that the
voltage and current are programmed to flash memory and remain set after
power down/up.    I am now looking to pick up an FB-650 (6000V) to light up
my Crookes Paddle Wheel... a bit of over-kill... I know !

Rich