I honestly don't think that a 1:1 trade is representative of the value of the 8971's. But it's your call of course. Jens

"Kevin A." <ka...@scarletmail.rutgers.edu> hat am 12. Oktober 2018 um 22:01 geschrieben:

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share some pictures of my latest purchase; six Burroughs B8971 tubes. These babies are in great shape, and as far as I can tell are quite rare.

I'm going to trade 1:1 with a buddy of mine for some NOS 7971s. I originally wanted the bigger tube, even though they are more common. These are really for a guy who has it all and craves the rarity, aka my pal.

Anyways, thought I'd snap some pictures and show them here before I trade. Take a look: