I would personally be afraid of the smd stuff, as I have had no experience with
them.  Through hole is pretty much all I have done.

...Semper Fidelis...

    On Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 4:14:05 PM EST, <lokna...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I would love one depending on affordability. I used to be afraid but after
learning the techniques and discover flux pens that all changed. ;-)The kits
that GRA-AFCH sells are all SMD. I think they have nice kits which sell pretty
well and they must since they have two stores on eBay.
Collin