Impressed with the technical achievement, and great to see the
manufacturing video. We should salute these guys just as we do Dalibor.

I actually think the price point of $100 for any new manufactured nixie is
very fair taking into account the labour involved in producing each tube
and the equipment investment/R&D required to get to the point of being able
to make and sell the first tube. The question in my mind on this one is
more about *what* that new nixie is for the money, and how it fits with the
competition - not sure it's smart to pretty much go head to head with NOS
IN-18 which are readily available at half the price with a well established
performance / reliability profile. Doesn't seem the most impactful use of
all of the admirable expertise and capability. This is where Dalibor has
got it absolutely right - there simply aren't very many Z5680 around at any
price to effectively compete with him.

If I were these guys, I'd turn the attention to producing a more
differentiated tube - maybe a 60mm digit height. Assuming of course that
there isn't a fundamental availability / price problem with the raw
materials for that.

Jon.