When I plug it into a multimeter’s hFE slot for E-B-C I get a reading of 140
hFE, when I plug it into the B-C-E slot I get a quick 1600 hFE, and then just a
1 in the far left digit of the screen almost like a processing/measuring
reading, like what the multimeter does when you measure V and you first put it
on the V source.

Sent from my iPhone