I've got a few NIB B-6091 that might go into a clock.  Those are the
biggest round top facing I could find anytime recently.  Does anyone know a
modern clock kit that takes the B-5092?  It might work for the B-6091 I
think. They used the B-6091 for the mission timers on the space program
back in the day.  They used 3 digits for day off the year, 2 for each for
h/m/s.  That would be neat a new 9 digit clock spaced like 3-2-2-2 like the
old mission timers.

Bill