Martin, let’s see what offers you get first.

I inherited many cubic metres of parts and semi-dismantled equipment about six
years ago. [You “knew” the guy slightly from AVO discussions iirc – from
Adelaide.]

I sorted a lot of it while the experience was a bit novel. I didn’t get back to
it after a couple of events interrupted.

I have two ten litre plastic boxes relatively easy to access of various banana
sockets taken from test equipment.

NOTE:  most of these are the binding post variety though. I get the impression
the ones you want are just a panel socket?

I am assuming 4mm too.

Might be able to help if you can supply photo.   Oh, I could go look at the
part numbers you mentioned [it is 0409, so I have an excuse for skipping over
it J].

OK, so I looked on the web. Now I’ll ponder the location of my boxes.

I am located in Australia.

John K