Crazy I think mine are all A's they don't have a pulled off nipple on top.
I'll take some pictures when I get back to Arizona I'm in Colorado until
Thursday.  They have so many pins and tight next to each other I had hard
time testing them getting the pins from the tester on them.  One thing I do
like about them is the tight grid.  I was literally testing them this
weekend with Marcin's tube tester.  They make nice clear digits due to the
small grid.

Bill