> SmartSocket.

I've ordered all the parts and assembled a couple of kits; however, I can't
get the tube to light up with the yahoo hex file.

Does anyone have a working HEX file for the B5971 smartsocket?

I've confirmed the hardware is good and working.  (Specifically by using
the hex for the B7971 and segments light up (obviously not correctly)) and
manually applying VDD to the segment pins in the socket without the PIC
installed.
I've also double checked that the file I'm programming into the PIC is the
same in the yahoo groups files section.

Any help would be appreciated.