Tyler,

The board markings are incongruous.

The resistors in one photo are marked R1 through R6. but the character "R" is not in the Cyrillic alphabet.

There is also a "V1" designation, which is not a Cyrillic character, either.  Voltage would have been designated with a "B" character.

The markings on the ICs are consistent with Cyrillic characters, and the IC designs look typical for Russian chips of the era.

It's interesting that there are date codes ranging from '73 to '80, but I don't see any obvious signs of rework on the PCB.

Anything else in Russian you need help with?

Dave