René - thanks for getting me into settings, I had assumed there'd be
different duration for accessing different settings.

Coffee - thanks for documentation, it'll come in handy updating the time &
saves me making notes.

I've set the time & date now - it's interesting it has a day of the week
setting separate to the year/month/day so it doesn't do the calculation
from that.

After setting the seconds I found an additional setting of 1-9 at the end
for the RGB light - I have mine set off now.

No microcontroller power setting for the tube so the display brightness is
the only brightness.

There's also this on the back - any idea if the firmware is available
online? I'll try to read/verify it from the microcontroller but it'll
probably be locked but overwritable

[image: Screenshot from 2019-06-22 18-35-21.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

That's a project for another day, once I've got a spare to compare with -
I'm checking if the microcontroller pins are PWM-able for the backlight.

Thanks again!