I live in Denmark; I remember as a kid, seeing the clock for the first time
back in the 1970's.
During the 1990's the station was renovated and the clock temporarily
dismantled. I was keeping an eye on that it came back - if not I would have
gotten in touch with DSB to save it :)

Dan

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 5:39 AM gregebert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Take a close look at the Copenhagen clock; you can see how the digits are
> formed with a mix of straight and curved segments.
> It's much more aesthetic than a 7-segment display, and much simpler than a
> nixie tube with 10 cathodes.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "neonixie-l" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/951ad46d-f2c0-42d5-90f6-75aac59a5bba%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/951ad46d-f2c0-42d5-90f6-75aac59a5bba%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAJot61WYeDB5YV4EthGtoXG8_NS7%3DwUhW2GSirE6ko8bmZXnBQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to