There are many options to have negative feedback removed on eBay, just Google
and read some expertise help on how to do it or check eBay policies here:
https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/leaving-feedback-buyers/disputing-feedback-received?id=4102
 for an understanding that eBay is always on the seller side since the sellers
are what brings revenue to eBay, not the buyers!

I’ve seen it done several times by sellers and I always let friends know which
sellers behave poorly not taking responsibility or in some cases outright lying.

/Martin