Nice!

I have been collecting a few of those and also found a few nice Russian
ones like this Gagarin Rocket bulb:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1970s-VTG-Soviet-Russian-Bulb-Lamp-souvenir-SPACE-SPUTNIK-Monument-Rocket/263791229131?hash=item3d6b2eb8cb:g:Y6wAAOSwL~hbOb~S

and others.

I've long had an idea of making a Nixie clock that would use the Zodiac
type of Aerolux bulbs so that it could light up the corresponding Zodiac
bulb according to the date, but as with most projects I loose interest when
I have collected all parts.... maybe someone else will beat me to putting
one together.....

/Martin