Bill,

Yeah, I've gone to the Balloon Fiesta quite a few times in the mornings for
the mass ascensions plus the balloon glows in the evenings (called a
Glowdeo).  I've been up in a hot air balloon three times over the years,  I
see hot air balloons down in the valley majority of early mornings as well
(from 1 to 20) throughout the year, even in the summer.

Jon