Hi all,

I'm working on a project which is a series of daughter boards for different
tubes (eg IN12, IN14, IN18), which then has a common driver-board which
provides the brains of the clock (processor/HV/RTC etc) to provide 8 digit
clocks.

I want it to be possible for people to fit different HV modules (within
reason of the footprint size of the board I can allocate).

What are common ones? What I would like to do is to ensure that you can
plug/play several of the current boards if I can get the footprints to
overlap.  Requirements would be to run off 9-12V input voltage.

So far, I've added footprints for the two I am most likely to recommend
(the NCH8200HV and CH6100HV <http://www.nixieclock.org/?p=493> which Yan
sells)

I'd like to know if there is a particular smallish PSU board that's your
go-to PSU for clocks, and if so, I'll see if I can make room on the board
for a pinout for it.  Great thing is, provided the pinouts don't clash, I
can put them on top of each other (if that makes sense).

Cheers

David